My third pregnancy was unplanned but wanted..

I gave birth to Syafiyah (my 2nd princess) on 14th March 2015.

We planned to raise up these both 2 girls before we add on another..

However, Allah plans is beyond expectation.


Im starting to become Shaklee consumer in May 2015. Im taking Mighty Gems set as preparation for Ramadhan as I breastfed Syafiyah..


Im starting to be Shaklee lovelier as I tried the omega guard, collagen and then Vivix.


That 1 WEIRD week, i noticed that my menses was delayed. Not to forget that my milk production slowly reducing to half before it totally dried up!!


I remember that Im feeling something different.. that kind of emotion.. am i pregnant? How can it be? As we are very sure that we had a very protective activity..


Well.. somehow a doctor must do what she must do..

The bread and butter process. As im the kind of lady who had her menses sharp every 28 days cycle. So this one MAJOR CAUSE of delayed period must be ruled out ASAP!


Husband told me early morning on 'that day'..

You take too much supplement. Hence the menses haywired.
No.. the supplements wont delayed the menses.. im surely confident as i knew all the contents of them.. 😄😄


That day, we had lunch together in AEON Kulai..
The seats were full for every dine in..
So we went to the most regular fast food restaurant.. KFC


Husband make an order and i make my way to Guardian.. to get UPT kit. And then straight to the toilet.


I passed urine and dipped the strip.

I left it in the cup. After take a very fast look. Well. Single line it was.

I cleaned myself..

I poured the cup and want to throw it.

I was damn shocked. It was 2lines!!


I took a deep breath and..
Have a look again.

Yes. 2LINES!!


Im still in denial state. I brought the strip to my husband. I showed him.




He was cool and steady like ever.. well, he isnt the one who will carry the heavy abdomen by tne way..


So then ive lost my appetite through out the day. Hahaha!



We cant actually recall when was 'it' happened..


I dont know.


Sometime, i blame Shaklee for letting me pregnant! I am soo FERTILE!

Its not like i dont want the baby. But getting pregnant is a veryy torchuring journey for me..


I easily get emotional during pregnancy. My goodness

Thank you Allah.

It was very UNPREDICTABLE!


I blamed this Set and also VIVIX










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers